BRAND NEW STYLISH HOME – 800M TO BURLEIGH BEACH
This brand-new luxury home/duplex is situated only moments to the famous shores of Burleigh Heads beach. Stroll home after a swim in the ocean and relax in the peaceful coastal ambience as you step through the feature front door. Basked in an abundance of natural light, this home brings together a unique balance between idyllic beachside luxury and contemporary living.
With an open-plan design, the spacious floorplan features five bedrooms and four bathrooms, spread over two incredible levels of pure architectural brilliance. On the ground floor you’re met with a marvellous kitchen – with stone benchtops and SMEG appliances, looking out towards the living and through to the outdoor entertaining area. Coupled together with the use of innovative window box lounges (which cleverly provides extra storage), allowing natural light to soak through and fill the open space.
In addition, the ground floor features a built-in wine cabinet, an impressive laundry, an expansive guest bedroom and/or home office, plus a bathroom with unique stone-feature basin. With high ceilings, large open plan living and alfresco, abundant storage, fully ducted air conditioning with “My Air” feature which can be accessed from any smart device and fine finishes throughout.
The first level boasts a second living/recreational space, in addition to four bedrooms all with built-ins. The master suite is simply stunning – complete with a walk-in wardrobe and luxury ensuite.
All this in Burleigh Waters, walking distance to the beach, Burleigh Headland lookout, Burleigh State School, Stockland Shopping Centre and the trendy James Street café precinct which offers a wide selection of restaurants, cafes and boutique stores.
- Brand new 2018 home with six-year building warranty
- Five spacious bedrooms (including a potential office/study)
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and luxe ensuite
- Four bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tile features
- Kitchen with SMEG appliances, gas stove and stunning stone benchtops
- Expansive laundry with abundant storage
- Open-plan living, with dining opening to the outdoor entertaining area
- Built-in wine cabinet
- Two spacious lounge/living areas
- Contemporary design with seamless finishes
- 2.7m ceilings, neutral tones, and complementary wooden accents
- Striking polished block feature walls
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Unique window box lounge
- Abundant storage
- Secure parking for two
- Incredible street appeal
Burleigh is an incredibly valuable and prosperous suburb; with buyers and investors alike looking to purchase in the area, knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.