16 Naples Avenue capitalises on location, lifestyle and convenience and enjoys uninterrupted Surfers Paradise skyline views.
Perched on a 560m2, northeast to water, this 3-bedroom, study, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, double-storey residence oozes modern architecture and minimalistic style. Meticulously presented and designed with an abundance of full height glass windows to maximise the iconic vistas, it also allows the home to be flooded with natural light.
Downstairs polished concrete floors and bespoke timber doors take advantage of a large media room and bar/rumpus with access to the outdoors and north facing pool area, this also includes 2 bedrooms serviced by a spacious bathroom. While upstairs master suite awaits with skyline views to the East of Surfer Paradise down to Broadbeach. The second storey is also showcased by high ceilings, modern industrial interiors and recycled brick feature walls matched with aged oak timber floors.
- Fabulous location, minutes from the best beaches and shops
- Two level contemporary home
- Three spacious bedrooms all with ensuite’s
- Downstairs powder room
- Master suite with WIR and ensuite
- Open plan living with multiple living zones
- Wool Carpet in all bedrooms
- Expansive 2.7m high ceilings
- Chefs kitchen, state of the art European 900mm appliances
- 2 pac cabinetry
- Custom vanities with stone bench tops
- Fully landscaped package
- Fully fenced
- Split system air conditioning
- Carpets, blinds and tiles throughout
- Masses of storage
- Double lockup garage
- Exposed aggregate driveway